Ensure that you, your children and pets remain safe around the pool during the winter months by installing a LOOP- LOC safety cover. These are made to the exact specifications of your pool. Click HERE to learn more about these popular, high quality safety covers.
Avoid the hassle of opening your pool and enjoy it sooner in the season by having our professional and friendly staff open it for you.
Opening may include:
- Removing your winter cover.
- Installing the railings and ladders.
- Adding start-up chemicals.
- Ensuring your equipment, such as the filter, pump and heater and chlorinator, are running properly.
We can also expertly prepare your pool for the harsh New England winters.
Closing your pool may include:
- Removing your railings and ladders
- Adding winterizing chemicals
- Plugging underground pipes
- Winterizing the pool equipment such as the filter, pump, heater
- Lowering the pool’s water level